‘Not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted.’ALBERT EINSTEIN
- Want to know ‘actual’ game control throughout the game?
- Want to maintain a consistent, winning ‘high match intensity’?
- Want to see the ‘breakpoint’ in games?
- Want to close the expectation gap between preparation and performance?
- Want to build a winning leadership team?
- Want to control whole-game momentum?
- Want to score first and early – then establish and retain game control?
- Want to convert stoppages into strategic play?
- Want key players to be top decision-makers under pressure?
- Want to ensure culture and dynamics are one – and tops?
This is the Qualitative side of Performance Intelligence – building, assessing and evaluating.
An understanding of a situation from looking at the totality of the situation which quantitative data cannot see nor determine.Professor Keith Lyons, former Head of High-Performance, Australian Institute of Sport
Qualitative is a type of analysis which relies on both:
- Structured data – through pre-defined data models; and
- Unstructured or non-numerical data – interpreting facts.
At GameChanger®, We are not data analysts nor physical technicians but rather performance coaches and advisors incorporating qualitative analysis and behavioural science into coaching