“Not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted.”ALBERT EINSTEIN
Championship Handbook and Toolkit of Solutions and Innovations
- Want to know ‘real game control’ throughout the whole game – and why?
- Want to deliver dominant, consistent and winning ‘team intensity’?
- Want to score first and early and retain game control?
- Want every turnover and transition to be a potential scoring opportunity?
- Want to trigger and control whole-game momentum?
- Want to convert stoppages into a strategic part of the game?
- Want to know/react to ‘breakpoint’ in games before the opposition does?
- Want to know/close expectation gaps between preparation and performance?
- Want to build an effective, strategic, winning leadership team?
- Want a team of top decision-makers – including under increasing pressure?
- Want to know how to ensure culture and performance are one – and tops?
This is the Qualitative side of Performance Intelligence – building, assessing and evaluating.
“An understanding of a situation from looking at the totality of the situation which quantitative data cannot see nor determine.”Professor Keith Lyons, former Head of High-Performance, Australian Institute of Sport
Qualitative is a type of analysis which relies on both:
- Structured data – through pre-defined data models; and
- Unstructured or non-numerical data – interpreting facts.
At GameChanger®, we are not data analysts nor physical technicians but rather performance coaches and advisors incorporating qualitative analysis and behavioural science into coaching.